YouTube buffering - Buffering Video, Slow Buffering Problems
YouTube Buffering- Why Does YouTube Buffer and How to Fix It?
YouTube is one of the leading streaming video and video sharing website. It has thousands of
visits per second from all over the world. It makes it easier to get knowledge and fun through the
videos uploaded by other users due to its fast video streaming speed. watchfullepisode.com is one of the best websites for
watch full episode online free
Since it has started getting more and more visitors, the video buffer problem has arisen. YouTube buffering causes interruption while watching a video. Complaints are reported regarding slow playing videos, lagging and buffering video.
Let us understand in details the reasons behind YouTube slow buffering problems and the simple & easy steps anyone can do without much experience in computers and technology.nology.
Compatible with Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP
WHY DOES YOUTUBE BUFFER?
YouTube buffers due to several reasons and because of that streaming video becomes difficult. With the help of this article, we are presenting here the selected reasons which were found in most of the cases of slow buffering and poor video streaming speed.
- Incorrect Browser Settings
- Lack of Internet Optimization
- Large Number of Add-ons and Extensions
- Third Party Toolbars
- Disk Space taking Internet Data
- Outdated Version of your Graphics Driver
- Disk and Registry Fragmentation
- Windows Updates are not installed
- Several processes running in the background
- Block the Excessive Startup Applications
- Low RAM and Low Graphics Memory
HOW DO I FIX YOUTUBE BUFFERING PROBLEM ON MY OWN?
We understand that not all of you are the tech-savvy people. That is why we try to provide only
those selected solutions which are very easy, effective and secure in nature.
Are you wondering why does Youtube buffer? There are various things you can implement to fix slow buffering problem.
Reset the Web Browser Settings
Video buffer problem occurs when unsupported, unsafe and incorrect settings are set-up in your
web browser. For example, having a number of unsupported settings enabled cause videos to
run slower also slow down the streaming video.
Reset your web browser to the default setting to fix buffering problems. To do so, follow these guidelines:
- Close your web browser.
- Click Start, and then Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet | Internet Options.
- A new dialog box called Internet Properties will open.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Reset Internet Explorer Settings section, click the Reset button.
- A confirmation box will appear on your screen.
- Mark Delete personal settings as checked, and click Reset button.
- After the process is successfully finished, click OK button to close.
- Re-open your web browser. You will notice a couple of changes in your web browsing and downloading tasks.
Optimize the Speed of your Internet Connection
Internet speed optimization stands for analyzing the actual internet speed and taking
appropriate measures to get most of it.
In many cases, we have observed that YouTube buffering issue was occurring because only a little portion of the actual internet speed was used. Problems similar to buffering video, slow video streaming speed and videos running slower or lagging in middle were also experienced. To overcome this issue, you have to take out the appropriate measures.
- Connect to the internet from an administrator user account.
- Download RegInOut Internet Optimizer and install it on your computer.
- After the installation is completed, launch the application.
- In the main user interface, click the Internet Optimizer tab to use the internet optimizing feature.
- Under Specify the Internet Speed frame, select your internet connection speed for best results.
- To begin the task, click the button Analyze, and then Optimize Internet button.
- Re-open your web browser after the above task is finished.